Pachamama Alliance is committed to the privacy of our Awakening the Dreamer Online Course participants. Outlined here are the policies we use to protect your privacy and safeguard any information you entrust to us.
- Upon registration for this course, you enter your name, email, and password. This information is stored in a secure database.
- Your email address is added to our email list. We email monthly newsletters, invitations to our programs and events, and fundraising appeals. If you ever decide you do not want these emails, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email, request to be removed from the distribution list by replying to the email with the request to be removed, or by emailing the request to be removed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Inside the course, we collect your responses to Journal questions. This information is stored in a secure database. Your Journal entries may be reviewed by Pachamama Alliance staff for course development purposes in an anonymous manner that never associates them with your identifying information. We will never share these responses with any outside persons or organizations.
- At the end of the course, we collect your location information. This information is stored in our secure database and will not be shared with outside persons or organizations. We will use the location information to invite you to join Pachamama Alliance Communities and to attend Pachamama Alliance events and opportunities near you.
- Our servers may automatically recognize the following information: visitors’ IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet), Internet service provider, browser type, computer platform, referring website, date and time of access, and links clicked through. No personal information about you is revealed in this process. Our website may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for improving the services we offer and the effectiveness of our programs.
- We do not sell, disclose or share any information or list with any outside organizations.
- If you have any questions or comments about this policy, or want to review your personal information and request a correction, please email us at email@example.com.
- Except as may be expressly provided in this policy, no personal data of a visitor to the Pachamama Alliance website is collected.